- Greenfield Main Street Chalk Fest Information
- 8th Grade Washington, D.C. Trip Information
- We have had a great response for our 8th Grade Washington, D.C. trip so far. It’s not too late to get signed up! See the attached flyer for registration information. Mrs. Greene is our school contact person. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GCJHS PTO will meet the first Wednesday of the month at 6 pm in the schools cafeteria. The next meeting will be Wednesday, September 2nd at 6 pm. All GCJHS parents and guardians are invited to attend.
- McKinney-Vento Survey: Below is a link to Residency Form that the school corporation is required to send out to each family twice a year. The information received from the form will be kept confidential and will be used by the corporation’s McKinney-Vento liaison to assist with outreach to families. We appreciate your time in completing this form and returning it to the school. https://docs.google.com/a/gcsc.k12.in.us/forms/d/1eFz7iM4tTUdN0GsICFyP8f_DXZxI2kRO-fN7Kdz1qsU/formResponse
- Hancock County Chalkfest 2015 -11 a.m. to 3 p.m.Saturday, Sept. 19: The Hancock County Arts Council and Greenfield Main Street have been hard at work preparing for Chalk Fest 2015. It’s just $5 per person and is a fun, affordable family event. Artwork will be judged by age group — K-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th-8th, 9th-12th and adult — and cash prizes will be awarded for the top two winners in each age group.
September 4: School pictures
September 7: Labor Day- No School
September 23: Walk-A-Thon Fundraiser
September 25: Book Rental Due
Please see our athletic pages to see upcoming sports contests!
- We have multiple ways for you to obtain information regarding what’s happening at GCJHS.
Facebook – Greenfield Central Junior High School
Email- You will receive the GCJHS Parent Newsletter email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly email, please have them email me email@example.com
Instagram- gc_jhs and gcjhs_principal
- Breakfast is available to students every morning before school.
- We would love for everyone to register the Junior High on your Marsh Fresh Idea card. This is a simple, 3 minute web task. We use the points from Marsh to buy supplies and materials for the classroom! Go to http://www.freshideasforeducation.comand enter our school code: 49955
Principal, Greenfield Central Junior High School