• Attached is information about pre-school screening. If you have a preschooler or know someone who would benefit, please pass it on.
• We will have our 8th Grade Washington DC Fundraiser meeting 6pm-7pm on Wednesday, September 10, in the cafeteria. Please join us!
• Remember: Book rental is due September 22. You can send a check to the school or pay online www.mypaymentsplus.com
• Congratulations to the 8th Grade volleyball team for winning the County Tournament this weekend!
The Technology Council has been tasked with considering the critical components of our Digital Learning Initiative proposal. This proposal will be presented as a first reading to the Board of School Trustees of the Greenfield-Central CSC at the regularly scheduled November 2014 Board Meeting. it is imperative that teachers, parents and community members have the opportunity to have a voice in this initiative and its planning. We have created surveys to gather this information.
There are a few important things you need to know about the surveys:
1. The surveys are ANONYMOUS. You will have the option to put your name on your responses at the end of the survey, but this is completely optional. Please give your honest feedback.
2. WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU! In order to make an informed decision, we need feedback from our teachers, parents and community members.
3. The deadline to complete the survey is MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th. The survey data will be shared with our Technology Council at our September 17, 2014 meeting.
Please click on the following link to complete the parent survey:
A Look Ahead
9/9 7th and 8th Grade Football @ Knightstown 6pm (note the change!)
Cross Country vs. Pendleton Heights and Heritage Christian HOME
Soccer @ Warren Central
Tennis @ Stonybrook Middle School
9/10 Tennis @Shenandoah
9/11 Volleyball vs Mt Vernon HOME
9/12 Tennis vs Waldron HOME
Soccer vs Burris HOME
9/13 Volleyball Tournament HOME (@ the high school)
Dan Jack, Principal
Greenfield Central Junior High School
Parents can order pictures online at mylifetouch.com
Picture ID HM774232Y0
Enroll your Marsh Fresh IDEA card, O’Malia’s CouponPlus card or MainStreet Market Reward$ card and help our school earn FREE educational equipment every time you shop.
Please join us for a informational meeting about the 8th grade field trip to Washington, D.C. We will meet in the cafeteria at 6:30pm on Wednesday, August 6. We will be finished before the start of Meet Your Child’s Teacher Night.
Please bring your child’s class schedule and we will follow the rotation below:
Period 1 7:00-7:10
Period 2 7:15-7:25
Period 3 7:30-7:40
Period 4 7:45-7:55
Period 5 8:00-8:10
Period 6 8:15-8:25
Period 7 8:30-8:40
*8th grade ELA teachers will all meet in the media center (except for Quest/Honors classes)
· Overview of course curriculum
· Classroom expectations regarding student grades, homework completion, daily procedures, etc.
· Contact information to enable parents to communicate with teachers.