1. Friday is School Pictures Day. Students who are in Physical Education classes will take their pictures at the start of class.
2. Sports pictures are also on Friday, after school.
3. The GCJHS PTO will meet the first Wednesday of the month at 6pm in the school cafeteria. The next meeting is Wednesday, September 2nd at 6pm. All GCJHS parents and guardians are invited to attend.
4. At the end of this week, we will be distributing the school-wide fundraiser. On Thursday, September 24, our student body will participate in a walk-a-thon, where students will commit to walk for 1 hour (on the GCJHS campus) in exchange for a donation from friends and family. Money raised supports Riley Children’s Hospital, student activities, rewards and incentives, field trips, and Benevolence funds. If each student raises at least $7, this will be our only school-wide fundraiser this year! Staff will collect donation envelopes with cash and/or checks (made out to GCJHS) at lunch September 16-18. All donations should be turned in by September 1
September 2: PTO meeting 6pm
September 4: School Pictures
September 23: Convocation
September 24: School-wide walk-a-thon
September 25: Book Rental Due
1. We have multiple ways for you to obtain information regarding what’s happening at GCJHS.
Facebook – Greenfield Central Junior High School
Email- You will receive the GCJHS Parent Newsletter email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly email, please have them email me email@example.com
Instagram- gc_jhs and gcjhs_principal
2. Breakfast is available to students every morning before school.
3. We would love for everyone to register the Junior High on your Marsh Fresh Idea card. This is a simple, 3 minute web task. We use the points from Marsh to buy supplies and materials for the classroom! Go to http://www.freshideasforeducation.com and enter our school code: 49955