1. This is the last week to collect donations for our fundraiser. Students are asked to seek donations for various school activities and programs. The students will then walk for one hour on the afternoon of September 24. We will have a study hall environment that afternoon for students who choose not to raise money. We will collect envelopes Wednesday through Friday.
2.Tuesday is the last day to sign up for the 8th grade Washington DC trip. It is better to sign up now and back out later.
3. Dannah Gresh will be speaking to our students on the morning of September 23. She is a nationally known speaker and author who talks about making good choices and purity. For parents who are interested, she will be speaking to parents of adolescents on the evening of September 23, at Brandywine Church.
4. If you know someone who would like to receive the GCJHS parent newsletter, please let them know they can sign up on our webpage.
1. We have multiple ways for you to obtain information regarding what’s happening at GCJHS.
Facebook – Greenfield Central Junior High School
Email- You will receive the GCJHS Parent Newsletter email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly email, please have them email me [email protected]
Instagram – gc_jhs and gcjhs_principal
2. Breakfast is available to students every morning before school.
3. We would love for everyone to register the Junior High on your Marsh Fresh Idea card. This is a simple, 3 minute web task. We use the points from Marsh to buy supplies and materials for the classroom! Go to http://www.freshideasforeducation.com and enter our school code: 49955
September 16-18: Collections of fundraiser donations during lunch
September 23: Convocation- Dannah Gresh
September 24: School-wide walk-a-thon
September 25: Book Rental Due
October 5–16: Fall Break
Principal, Greenfield Central Junior High School