Principal’s Update 9/27/16
1. If you would like to sign up to access the parent page for your child’s Google classroom, click the link to sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/1FAIpQLScbl8PHAb_ SSaFbGVcgls4Cfjz_ gNLkiHlFVyPAWc98rK0ACA/ viewform?c=0&w=1
2. We will be using ptcfast.com to register for parent-teacher conferences this year. Start with your child’s schedule and go to this link: https://www.ptcfast.com/
Choose the teacher(s) with whom you would like to set up a conference and choose the day and time from the available choices. Our conference dates this year are Thursday, October 27th and Thursday, November 3rd.
3. Just 4 school days left in the first quarter! Students will be taking quarterly assessments this week. Look for study materials to come home (or digitally in Google Classroom.)
4. PTO will meet Wednesday in the cafeteria at 5pm. All are invited to attend!
5. Textbook statements will be mailed this week. Thanks to all who have paid already!
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO): Meets the last Wednesday of each month in the school cafeteria! Please consider joining!
Students can be dropped off to wait outside in the morning. The doors to the building will be open beginning at 8:20 a.m. each day.
Breakfast is available for $1.75, to students every school day, at 8:20 a.m.
Textbook Fees can be turned in to the front office. 7th Grade fees are $150.26 8th Grade fees are $149.47
September 28: PTO Meeting 5pm
October 3-14: Fall Break
November 16 and February 8: Elearning days (students work from home)
We have multiple ways for you to obtain information regarding what’s happening at GCJHS.
Facebook – Greenfield Central Junior High School
Email- You will receive the GCJHS Parent Newsletter email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly email, please have them sign up on our webpage!
Athletics- Our competition schedule is available here: http://gchscougars.com/ Click on “Junior High.”
Dan Jack, Principal
Greenfield Central Junior High