Join the conversation about the use of technology for learning through Speak Up, a National Research Project. Since 2003, nearly 4 million K-12 education stakeholders have participated in the annual online surveys. Data findings are shared each year with federal, state and local policymakers to inform education programs, policies and funding.
Instructions for completing the Speak Up survey
Go to this link: http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2015
Click on the appropriate survey (Parent or Community member).
Follow the given instructions to access the survey. Begin by entering your school zip (46140) or clicking on the drop down button and select your state, then go to the next line and type in your school name to find your school.
Parents will NOT need the password to access the survey.
To learn more about Speak Up please visit www.tomorrow.org/speakup
2. If you know someone who would like to receive the GCJHS parent newsletter, please let them know they can sign up on our webpage.
3. We have multiple ways for you to obtain information regarding what’s happening at GCJHS.
Facebook – Greenfield Central Junior High School
Email- You will receive the GCJHS Parent Newsletter email weekly with news, information, and upcoming important dates. If you talk to someone who is not receiving this weekly email, please have them email me email@example.com
Instagram- gc_jhs and gcjhs_principal
4. Breakfast is available to students every morning before school.
5. We would love for everyone to register the Junior High on your Marsh Fresh Idea card. This is a simple, 3 minute web task. We use the points from Marsh to buy supplies and materials for the classroom! Go to http://www.
5. Please turn in book rental to the front office.